Love’s Last Call. 2022.
• You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data; however, please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website and mobile application?
When enlisting on our site or buying services, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
• Account Data: To use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, name, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
• Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, or demographic information like your hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website and mobile application. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website and mobile application.
• Minors’ Data: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Website and mobile application, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website and mobile application. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, We will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 13, please contact us.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website and mobile application
• When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
• We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website and mobile application. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and mobile application and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and mobile application and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How do we use your details?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
• To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
• Create an account on the website and mobile application.
• Correspond with you; and
• Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
• Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
• Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
• Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
• To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
• To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
• For marketing and promotions.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
• To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
• To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us with the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user’s browser DNT preference setting. The company does not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to the Company’s Web sites, in part because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. The company takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
• Recognize you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
• We are keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
• Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
• We are conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
• Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
a) Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
b) Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages or by us.
c) Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
d) Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our site and may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Cookie Preferences on the website: Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking ‘Cookie Preferences in the footer of the website.
Browser settings: You can also manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand the privacy settings available to you. If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account, and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit our website.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie – Expiry period – Purpose – Company
_ga Persistent – 2 years Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
_ga_JMDY11H0YJ – Persistent – 2 years – Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
_gat – Persistent – 2 years – Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
_gid – Persistent – 1 day – Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535) – Session cookie – Analytics – loveslastcall.org
gaVisitorTypeLong – Persistent – 2 years – Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
gaVisitorTypeShort – Persistent – 30 minutes – Analytics – Google Analytics, Google LLC
California Consumer Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
• You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
• You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
• We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
• You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information, and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
• You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
• If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through the contact us page.
• See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
• Via Email
Nevada Resident Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children’s privatizes and security online. For more details, Click Here or below link
GDPR-Customer data processing appendix:
Customer Data” means any personal data that Global Health NEEDS, Inc. processes on behalf of Customer via the Services, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws” means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to a party’s processing of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where applicable, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
“EU Data Protection Law” means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to Europe, including (i) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR“); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iv) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK“) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union.
“Europe” means, for this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area and/or their member states, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD “), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
“SCCs” means the standard contractual clauses for processors as approved by the European Commission or Swiss Federal Data Protection Authority (as applicable), which shall be applied only to transfers of Customer Data from the European Union.
“Sensitive Data” means (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card); (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords; or (f) other information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under applicable Data Protection Laws.
“Services Data” means any data relating to the Customer’s use, support, and/or operation of the Services, including information relating to volumes, activity logs, frequencies, bounce rates, or other information regarding emails and other communications Customer generates and sends using the Services.
• Parties’ roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
• Purpose limitation: Global Health NEEDS, Inc. shall process Customer Data only following Customer’s documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer’s complete and final instructions to Global Health NEEDS, Inc. concerning the processing of Customer Data. Processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
• Prohibited data. Customer will not provide (or cause to be provided) any Sensitive Data to Global Health NEEDS, Inc. for processing under the Agreement, and Global Health NEEDS, Inc. will have no liability whatsoever for Sensitive Data, whether in connection with a Security Incident or otherwise. To avoid doubt, this DPA will not apply to Sensitive Data.
• Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to Global Health NEEDS, Inc.; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for Global Health NEEDS, Inc. to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and how Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
• The lawfulness of Customer’s instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer’s instructions will not cause Global Health NEEDS, Inc. to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. Global Health NEEDS, Inc. shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: –
A. Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
B. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
C. Request deletion of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
D. Object to processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and there is something about your situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, overriding your rights and freedoms.
E. Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
a. If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
b. Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
c. Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
d. You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
F. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
G. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
International Data Transfer
The personal information we process may be transmitted or transferred to countries other than the country in which you reside. Those countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
The servers for our platform are in the United States, and the Global Health NEEDS, Inc. and third-party service providers operate in many countries around the world. When we collect your personal information, we may process it in any of those countries.
We have taken appropriate steps and put safeguards in place to help ensure that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For example, any data transfers between our group companies are governed by our intragroup agreements, which incorporate strict data transfer terms (including the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, for transfers from the EEA) and require all group companies to protect the personal information they process in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We also require that third-party service providers to whom a data transfer is made have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information in compliance with applicable data protection law. The measures used will depend on the service provider, and our agreements with them may include European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses, the service provider’s certification under the EU-U.S. and/or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield certification, or reliance on the service provider’s Binding Corporate Rules, as defined by the European Commission.
How do we protect your details?
• We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems are subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
• While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Global Health NEEDS, Inc. prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed the information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
• Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
• To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
• Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
• Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
• Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
• Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using the contact form at our website and mobile application loveslastcall.org, and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
• Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
• We make no legal representation that the website or services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. You may access the website from outside the United States. At your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Upon visiting this website, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Global Health NEEDS, Inc. and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the services; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website originates from the United States. The laws of the United States. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Global Health NEEDS, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”).
“We,” “us,” and “our” are references to LOVESLASTCALL.ORG.
“User,” “You,” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing of any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate, or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include loveslastcall.org and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
• YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
• LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
• A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the site after the date such revised Terms and conditions are posted.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc., but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
• contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
• It is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
• Violating the privacy rights of any third party is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
• Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
• Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
• Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
• Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information, as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of loveslastcall.org.
• You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
• To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights.
• To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
• To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
• To perpetrate any fraud.
• To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
• To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
• To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
• To unlawfully gather information about others.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
1) Without prior written approval, the following organizations may link to our site:
• Government agencies.
• Search engines.
• News organizations.
• Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
1) We allow these links if the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate to the linking party’s site.
2) We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly known consumer and business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union.
• dot.com community sites.
• Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
• online directory distributors.
• Internet portals.
• Accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link will not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, are not permitted to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us, and (c) the benefit to us from the increased visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the cost of the link.
We allow these links if the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate to the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and would like to link to our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. List any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, along with the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Response time is 2-3 weeks. Those approved may link to our site as follows:
By using our company name, the URL (web address) being linked to, or any other description of our website or material that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site. No use of Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Our IP”). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
Unless otherwise stated, Company and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on COMPANY. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Loveslastcall.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Reproduce content from Loveslastcall.org
• Sell, rent, or sublicense Loveslastcall.org content.
• No reproduction, duplication, or copying of material from Loveslastcall.org is permitted.
• Distribute Company content (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former, or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an “Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by Company. Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Company in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties, and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the loveslastcall.org Website, including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Company, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the service; (iii) any content attained from the service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website originates from United States. The laws of United States. Without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter, you may do so via the contact us or email us at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on January 27, 2022